Thursday, June 11, 2009

EASY Crockpot Chicken & Gravy

This is a really EASY and delicious meal. You serve it over rice or potatoes, we prefer rice. I know it only has 2 ingredients and doesn't sound like much but, you'll be pleasantly surprised! It's VERY good. My mom has been making it for years and I always get a thumbs up when I make it for my fam and others. It's a really inexpensive meal too!

(PICTURE COMING SHORTLY)

Ingredients:
~chicken thighs (bone-in or boneless- there's less "work" with boneless)
~cream o' mushroom soup (about 1 small can for 4 or 5 thighs, can't really go wrong!)

Directions:
In a crockpot, place chicken thighs on bottom and top with soup. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6, until the meat is completely falling off of the bone. YUM! Serve over rice or potatoes (we prefer brown rice). If you used bone-in thighs, pull the bones out before serving.

Recipe by: mom