Thursday, May 14, 2009

Incredible Cannery Potato Pearls

We all love the cannery potato pearls but, believe it or not, you can love them even more!! We have these at least once a week. Quick and simple and MMMM, MMMM, GOOD! No one will ever guess how simple and easy these are!


Ingredients:
Cannery Potato Pearls(as much as you want)
~Sour Cream
~Cheddar Cheese (I'm sure you can use any type)
~Bacon
~Green Onions (optional, I usually don't have them)


Directions:
Prepare potatoes according to label directions using the least amount of water suggested. I always throw the water in the microwave, much quicker than on the stove! Add enough sour cream to make smooth and creamy, I use ALOT. Shawn doesn't like sour cream but, these are his favorite potatoes! Add cheddar cheese, for 2 cups water and 1 cup potato pearls, I add a couple of handfulls. Stir in cooked bacon. ENJOY!

Recipe from: my sister, Tricia