Sunday, April 26, 2009

Plain and Simply Egg Salad Sandwich

Ok, so sometimes I put recipes on here just as a quick and easy reminder of simple throw together meals...and this is definitely one of them. You'll laugh at the simplicity of this, but we love it and it's SO simple to make! Inexpensive too!


Ingredients:
~ Sliced bread (whole wheat is always great)
~ Boiled eggs (as many as you'd like, you need a couple per sandwich)
~ Mayo (as much as you like to make eggs creamy and moist)
~ Salt & Pepper or No Salt Seasoning from Costco
~ Lettuce (optional)

Directions:
I don't like my egg salad sandwich toasted, but I do like the eggs warm right out of the boiling pan and into my sandwich (maybe I'm weird, so you can eat it any way you like!) Shell eggs and rinse. Place in an egg cutter, if you're lucky enough to have one, otherwise just dice the eggs with a knife. Place in a small bowl and coat with mayo. Season to taste. Fill sandwiches, topping with lettuce.